About Our Team
At Entia we are transforming people’s experience of living with life-changing health conditions, such as cancer. From innovative self-testing blood analysers to digital health solutions, we are able to deliver comprehensive home monitoring solutions.
We empower people by enabling the treatment and management of their conditions to take place in the comfort of their own home – giving them the freedom to do what they love, wherever they want.
Our work enables healthcare professionals to monitor patients' health and make treatment decisions remotely; reducing appointments, freeing up time for patients and allowing for faster decision making.
We’ve won many awards and grants for our work so far, including the AXA PPP Health Tech & You Award and OneStart. We've received over £5m of Innovate UK grants and have been part of the Microsoft Accelerator and Roche’s accelerator Startup Creasphere.
Our ambitions are sky-high and we have a very exciting growth plan, so we’re looking for passionate individuals to join our team.
- You'll be working on products that will improve the lives of millions of people, joining an enjoyable atmosphere with passionate and dedicated people who truly love what they do.
- Professional development and career progression - we want you to achieve your greatest potential here.
- A flexible work environment - our culture is built on trust.
- 31 days' annual leave, with an extra day's holiday for every year you work with us - up to nine extra days.
- Regular team-building company events - monthly team lunches, international team trips, Hack Days and more.
- We want you to feel inspired, so we encourage the attendance of conferences, talks or exhibitions.
- Collaborations with world-leading research institutions, healthcare providers and companies.